3/22/2017

Trash Cookies

We're going to blandish the weather with food. Some days I like to have that extra sweetness. I don't smoke or dink and I do a lot of sports but you can't get me off that chocolate. I'd rather jog 20 more kilometers instead of eating less. I call it the clean chocolate diet: 80% clean eating, 20% chocolate. Works great for me! My lovely assistant Lisa was asking for some old fashioned trashy cookies so here we are enjoying these cookies. What a wonderful idea :-)

Makes 8-10 big cookies.

Ingredients:
1 cup + 2 tbsp. flour or spelt flour
2 tbsp. soy flour
3/4 cup raw cane sugar
2 pack. vanilla sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 stick butter
1/4 cup dairy free milk
3/4 cup chocolate drops
In a mixing bowl mix together flour, soy flour, raw cane sugar, vanilla sugar, baking powder and salt. Add butter in pieces and dairy free milk. First mix with a fork then with your hands. Add chocolate drops. Divide dough into 8-10 pieces and press them until they're flat and place them on two baking sheets with baking paper.

Bake at 356°F upper-/lower heat for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy the cookies while they're warm. You can also store them in a cookie jar and keep the for several weeks. Unless nobody eats them before ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

Instagram