8/04/2017

Raspberry Curcuma Nicecream Bowl

If I have some leftover fruits and I don't get to eat it I'm freezing the fruits. I simply cut it into pieces and put it in a tupperware box. On hot days like today my body tells me: ice cream for breakfast. So I take the fruits out of the freezer and I'm enjoyig a nicecream bowl. Have you ever tried nicecream? I promise: once nicecream, always nicecream 🍦 ❤️.

Makes 2 small bowls.

Ingredients:
1,7 oz frozen raspberries
2 frozen ripe bananas
1 frozen mango
each 1 small piece of ginger and curcuma
1 pinch cinnamon
2 slices pineapple
2 tbsp. raspberry powder
1 kiwi
1 tbsp. granola
some berries for dacoration

Blend all frozen fruit in a blender. I recommend a strong blender. Peel ginger and curcuma if necessary then cut them into small pieces and add them to the blender. Also add cinnamon, pineapple and fruit powder and blend again. Fill everything into small bowls and decorate with granola and berries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newsletter

Instagram